Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who goes dere?

Lately Liam is obsessed with his "toos" and his flashlight.  He constantly packs them around the house and points his flashlight at things and says "who goes dere".  He kills me.

He was sick of me trying to take a good picture of him in his getup so here he is refusing to look at the camera.

On a side note, this is what happens when I send my husband to the store.  I forgot to include the ice cream.  The part that really annoys me is the fact that I have eaten about 3 ding dongs a day... ha ha, I should erase that but I won't because it makes me laugh.

13 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

That's so cute about Liam. And it's good to know that your husband buys junk at the store, too. Craig always wonders why I never buy that stuff, but it's because I have ZERO willpower. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would eat 3 ding dongs a day!

Craig and Monica said...

That's so cute about Liam. And it's good to know that your husband buys junk at the store, too. Craig always wonders why I never buy that stuff, but it's because I have ZERO willpower. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would eat 3 ding dongs a day!

Kelli said...

That is why I will not let Pat go to the store for me. He would end up buying really expensive and really stupid stuff.

Nat said...

Aw linds, if only we could all eat three ding dongs a day and look like you!!....... But we can't!

Tara said...

love that. that jake buys all the crap. my kinda man! expensive though huh? liam is a little stud.

Kelsey said...

Man he's a cutie! I love that boy! ha ha, if I didn't have better self control those would be my groceries.

Hill said...

I love your comment at the end. I can hear you saying that and then laughing.

spyderette said...

the ding-dong thing is killing me. lol. hint* never google image "ding dongs".

who goes dere is so cute and funny and so are his "toos". such a boy.

Todd and Haylee said...

Liam is so freaking cute. I love little boys...it's a good thing huh. They say the cutest things and try to act just like dad. Todd always comes home with things not on the "list" It must be a guy thing. And I am always the one who ends up eating most of it. That is definately why I don't buy it...but I don't complain too much when he does! :)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

That is way too cute about Liam!! I swear kids say the funniest things...it helps keep us sane for the times when we want to strangle them!

PS The snack chair is making my mouth water...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm the one buying the junk food! Because he's the one who eats it all! Ha! Ha! That is so funny! But you never gain a pound.

mindi said...

liam looks so stealth in that last picture, like he's looking around the corner. what a silly boy.