thats hilarious. i love the going public part. very sad, but very true. i love beyonce. that video is some hot sh#*!
curious. so are you feeling jealous that he can't stop watching that???
I can see why Jake likes that video. I wouldn't be caught dead dancing in that outfit!
Hahah that is hilarious...I am sure Trent feels the same way...everything we do ends up on the blog usually! Nothing is safe in our households!
That's what it's for! Good thing all the husbands have accepted the fact, whether they like it or not. What guy wouldn't like that video?
wow. that is beyonce at her best!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thats hilarious. i love the going public part. very sad, but very true. i love beyonce. that video is some hot sh#*!
curious. so are you feeling jealous that he can't stop watching that???
I can see why Jake likes that video. I wouldn't be caught dead dancing in that outfit!
Hahah that is hilarious...I am sure Trent feels the same way...everything we do ends up on the blog usually! Nothing is safe in our households!
That's what it's for! Good thing all the husbands have accepted the fact, whether they like it or not. What guy wouldn't like that video?
wow. that is beyonce at her best!
Post a Comment