
Last Thursday was Jake's graduation from the Police
Academy. He knew that he was near the top in both academic and fitness, but surprised me when he won the Outstanding Trainee Award for being the top of the class. This will embarrass him, but he worked his bum off.

Jake and his mommy.

I look a little fug in this picture, but oh well.

The best part of the day was my cute dad and my hubby in their matching uniforms... I can't get over the cuteness of this picture. Great job babe!
9 comments:
Congrats Jake! And congrats to you, too, Lindsey. I feel like married couples finish school together. At least when Craig finished, I felt I had accomplished something, too. It's definitely a family effort!
woohoo! they say you marry someone like your father...hmmm...you did a good job too linds. mother of the year award!
Yay, I'm so glad it is over. I'm so sad that I missed the whole event. cute pictures though.
Congrats! I bet it is so nice to have him finished!
that is SO stinking cute! when are we gonna get them together and re-create that "shake-down/dance-off"?
hahaha. congrats jake!
Way to go, Jake!!
Shake-down/dance-off?? I am really interested to hear about this.
Hey congrats Jake!! I love the pic of Jake and your dad. So cute.
So is Jake still growing? Holy crap he looks tall...
Post a Comment