Monday, February 23, 2009

I LOVE this girl.

She comes in the kitchen, opens the laptop, and pulls up Photo Booth and takes pictures of herself and laughs.  It kills me.  She also knows how to pull up Safari, click on her bookmarked websites, and play the games all by herself.


I love this one with her Barbie.

A few days ago we were at Grandma's house and her and Liam were playing in the backyard.  I looked out the window just in time to see Soph slug Liam.  I went out to talk to her and she was so upset and flustered.  I asked her what was the matter and she said, "I keep trying to play with Liam and he is ruining everything and he keeps CHEATING!  I told him that we were going to play and that I was going to be Tinkerbell, and he said he was gonna be a pig and THERE ARE NO PIGS IN TINKERBELL!"  She was so upset and all I could do was laugh.  Funny to me that he would choose to be a pig, I wish I could have heard that conversation that ended with her smacking him...

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL, that pig thing was so funny! She's so cute!

Hill said...

she's such a sweetie, even with hitting liam.

Craig and Monica said...

Little girls, gotta love 'em!

ash said...

Sometimes i think it would be fun to be little again. all the fun things kids come up with. don't you just love it?

Brittney said...

That cracks me up!! Aren't little kids so funny, especially siblings?! Kaimbri is way good on the computer too, it just surprises the heck out of me to know they are that little and know how to do things I don't! I'm not sure of any good books right now, but if you read any let me know! Also, here's my email I can send you an invite to my blog, I don't have a facebook page anymore either and my blog is private now. My email is jtedg@hotmail.com! see ya

Nat said...

That's funny! I love her funny photos! She's hilarious.

Tara said...

i like the barbie one too. she looks so grown up to me.