Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Yay!
My sweet babe is now going to sleep on her own! This is one of the big important milestones in my book and I am so proud of my sweetie. I lay her down with her blankie and binky and walk out. Occasionally I have to come in once or twice to put her bink back in or tickle her face but she will settle down and go to sleep all by herself! Tonight I walked in, kissed her, put her in her bed and walked out and never heard from her again. She rolls over on her side like this and goes to sleep, it may be the cutest thing I have ever seen.

My beautiful girls enjoying each other.
The worried finger munch. She loves sucking on her hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man she's a sweetie! I miss that little smile while I'm away :) I'm glad she's sleepin on her own
I love the little sock hanging off her foot in that last one. classic.
yay! i tried putting belle down like that today for her nap and she babbled for a little while and then i heard...nothing! i was pleasantly surprised! im going to keep trying. little livi looks so different already! she is so cute!
I'm glad that she's sleeping better, hope all is going better with her, she's so dang cute! How is it with three anyway? Crazy?! Just wondering, have a good one!
What a relief! I, too, enjoy this important milestone.
Post a Comment