Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The "dino-sword" museum

So we have been here before, but Soph was dying to go and take daddy.  So we headed up on one of Jake's random days off and took Hill and Am in the van-o-fun.

Liam and Ammie, both looking a little overwhelmed.

My cautious little boy entering the 5 foot long tunnel-cave thing.

Am's cute little excited face.  She would have stayed in here all day.

This picture kills me, because, at this very moment, Liam was saying "dino-sword eat my pants".  As scared as any one of us would be upon encountering a dino-sword... that he was going to eat our pants.  This is what nightmares are made of my friends.

The little sand river thingy.  Liam kept chucking handfuls of sand at poor unsuspecting children (with their mothers watching, I might add).  I was so grateful for Jake's long arms so I didn't have to crawl in there after him :)


My little excavators digging up dinosaur bones.  And flinging sand.  At poor unsuspecting children.  Again.

6 comments:

ash said...

My kids love this place. looks like you guys had lots of fun. Where's the baby?

Hill said...

I wish that it was possible through text to explain how funny it it when Liam says the word 'pants' I love it. And I'm amazed that Ammie was never one of the "unsuspecting victims.

Kelsey said...

ha ha ha, I wish all I had to worry about was the dino-sword eating my pants.

Tara said...

i love that he says the dino-sword was eating his pants. where did he come up with that!

Nat said...

Looks like they had fun. It's always nice when daddy gets to go with you huh!

Mama F said...

I would almost rather my kid was the one throwing sand. Then I could do something about it. It seems like everytime my kids are the victim the perps parents are oblivious.