So I dropped the ball on all you December birthdays (I even posted Liam's late) so I am catching up on Ammie's birthday.
5 things about Ammie:
1. She LOVES Livi, to the point of obsession, and is extremely careful around her and very sweet.
2. She waits for Liam to get out Grandma's dump truck and chase her with it, it is one of her favorite games. She is also very patient and understanding when he crashes into her :)
3. She works so hard to get out every word so it makes them that much more precious.
4. She takes her climbing very seriously, and although everyone else worries about her I have learned that she has skills.
5. She loves me the most when I have a Pepsi, treat, Livi, or a binky.
5 things about Hill:
1. We like to sit and make a tent (to most this phrase is foreign I am sure) and giggle, these times are rare these days. Sometimes all we have to do is look at each other to understand and laugh at something.
2. She likes things the way she likes them and don't even try to change her mind. For this purpose I have really enjoyed watching her as a mother :)
3. She is a good wife. She jumps up when Josh comes over to Barb's and fixes his plate or whatever, I always think it is sweet.
4. She is so patient with Ammie. I know she wouldn't agree with this, but a 2 year old who can't communicate her wants and needs can be quite a challenge sometimes and I think she does great.
5. She loves music and lyrics.
5 things about Josh:
1. He doesn't act openly annoyed when I call him Joshie-Poo (I can't help it sometimes).
2. He seems to be one of the most even-tempered people I know. Doesn't get too excited or upset about things, just a constant level. He reminds me of my dad this way.
3. He lets Liam share his ice, even though I am sure it is annoying. He is always sweet with my kids.
4. He loves sports and hunting and 311.
5. He can roll his eyes with me at those crazy Hall's and their weird (but lovable) ways- leaving the cupboard doors open, referring to everything (including the turkey you are about to eat) as he or him, etc.
5 things about Nic:
1. I have loved the boy to death since day one.
2. Borris the Dino-saurus.
3. Inky-poodle
4. Playing with Sophie for hours on end melted my heart, and hers.
5. Sleeping at my house and playing Nintendo with me and stealing my Skittles.
8 comments:
Lots of birthdays! Come on linds, where's my name??? I love that picture of the kiddies.
Nat:
1. Cutthroat Island
2. FHE
3. Bond
4. Blue Moon
5. Videotaped lightning storm
:)
I loved that kissing cousin picture, so cute :)! You know, I think Alan thought we were weird like you guys do but we converted him to our weirdness. And I have to admit that Borris the Dino-saurus made me laugh out loud. "I do not enjoy"
i enjoyed reading this even though i didn't have a CLUE about what the crap you were talking about for most of them!
okay...i think i understood most, i exaggerate a little bit.
We just bought MDF board from Home Depot and used wooden corner blocks. (They cut the wood for free there) Painted them all up and stuck it right on the mirror with a really strong adhesive. The entire project was under $40.00 and it's a really big mirror!
Good luck with the remodel! The mirror was a really easy and fun project!
Thanks for my five things!:) My favorite is good old cutthroat island!! Hey, would you put a comment on lindsey Holmes' blog for me and ask her to send me another invite to view her blog, it won't let me on her's and I don't have her email. We had fun last night we definately need to get together more often, even just to play games at someone's house. Well, have a good sunday. :)
Don't pretend like you don't give things a gender when you are talking about them. and just watch out for my birthday post for you describing in detail about your butt slapping fetish:)
Post a Comment