We waited until the week of my birthday to celebrate Liam's this year. The family all came over, he loved the presents, he loved his tractor cake (although he kept sneaking in all day to try and take the tractor off the cake) and did I mention he loved the presents? The next day he kept looking and asking for more.

I was happy with the cake but I wished I would have baked 2 sheet cakes so it could have been bigger, I had much more planned but it was just too small. I love making my kids cakes, I have done enough now I don't get stressed like I used to.

Blowing out the candles. I didn't get any other pictures, I was too busy serving cake after this. We got him a Lightning McQueen bike and a GIANT Nerf gun that I suspect was more for daddy than for Liam :) He does love it though.

Jake was finishing his last day at POST on my birthday, so when my present from him came in the mail I didn't wait for him I just opened it. I. am. obsessed. My favorite gift, next to my wedding ring. Thanks babe, I seriously love it. Click
here if you are as obsessed as I am.
9 comments:
I love the necklace! I have been looking for one like that for the past year that I like (that is not way outrageous!!) What a good present!
Happy Birthday! That tractor cake was dang cute, I need to figure out one here pretty quick for my baby. My hubby is so happy to have 3 boys....all their toys are for him. Your necklace is way fun, gotta love the sentimental things like that.
Linds, Liam's cake did turn out way cute. Thank you for the idea for Lauryn's cake. I am excited about it. Hopefully it turns out as cute as yours have. :)
Good job on the cake! I love the necklace. It is so cute.
Super cute necklace and again ADORABLE cake! You do such a good job! I try but they NEVER turn out the way I would like them to.
I am so glad the barn worked out. That necklace is really cute.I think I would actually wear one like that, and that is saying something. Me with jewelry on?
the cake is adorable, and so is the necklace -- i have one with just the kid's names, but the family one is so cute. love the pirate.
As always, you made an amazing cake! And I LOVE the necklace! That was so sweet and thoughtful of Jake.
i LOVE your necklace!!!! and arent you the little miss betty crocker. holy crap! i think ill fly you out for belle's 1st bday.
Post a Comment