Peter Pan and Tigerlily. They both LOVED Halloween this year! We have so many great-grandparents to visit, we always have to start the day before so we can get all of our visits in. Then we have started going to Jake and my parents ward to Trunk-or-Treat. Because of our ward party they were in their costumes 3 days in a row. At the end Liam was loving his costume saying, "Yay costume, PAN!"
Ittle-wittle Tinkerbell. She was too tiny for a costume so my mom made this skirt for her to wear (thanks mom!). I was in the middle of making some tiny wings but they looked so stupid so I walked around Wal-Mart for an hour trying to find some on a toy or something. I didn't find anything and came home an hour before our first party with no wings. I was walking down the hall and kicked a doll out of the way and then came running back and realized that we had a Tinkerbell with removable wings that is like the same size as Livi! So a big thanks to Tinkerbell Hall for sharing her wings (Soph named her that when we bought her at Disneyland).
Poor baby always has this look on her face like, "who are you?"
8 comments:
So cute! Lindsey they looked really cute, Soph makes a great little indian! and Liam and Liv looked so great! I'm glad you and Hill took pictures because I really miss seeing the kids, especially at Halloween. Love you all and miss you!
Those costumes are awesome! I love that they are all from the same movie! Pan and Tigerlilly are way too cute!
Your kids look really cute. The story about the wings is funny. It was fate that you happened to kick the toy with wings right when you needed it.
I must be tired, but the tinkerbell wing story is killing me. I am seriously dying over here. Good old tinkerbell hall
Cute costumes. Last year I made Ro some tiny bat wings from felt and floral wire. Then pinned them on. Lucky you for finding real wings. She looks so sweet.
Lol! They are so cute! I wish the Manny could have been there for the trick or treating festivities :)
Adorable! They fit the costumes so well. Such a cute idea!
The costumes are adorable. So fun that you found the wings. They look perfect like they were made just for her. I love your funny face pictures too. Those never get old!
Post a Comment