Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going out on a limb here...

I want to start a card night, 7:30-9 or something simple like that, preferably during the week so there can be no excuses, in my hideous toy filled basement, girls only... any takers???

I have to be honest, 3 kids is kicking my a$$ and I need some lady time on a regular basis.  If you want to come leave a comment and let me know what days and times work best for you (and your email).  ANYONE can come, whether I know you or not...   We can drink Pepsi (or whatever) and eat treats, and play cards, once a week, without any kids or husbands.  

11 comments:

Kelli said...

By drink whatever, what do you mean?

Liz said...

Sounds fun to me. I need some time out away from work or kids.

Hill said...

I'm in but only if we play with money. And i'm only available 2 fridays and 2 saturdays a month:(

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I'm in...I need grown up time!! Especially after this week!

Todd and Haylee said...

I live in a house full of boys, I am always up for lady's night! :)

Al Boy said...

I can't be part of your poker club :( i'm crushed. . .well I only have about a week and a half left and I guess gambling isn't the best way to get ready for a mission

Lindsey said...

When did this become POKER? I don't even know how to play... I was thinking like Nertz?

Anonymous said...

Why don't I live closer. I sooo know what you are talking about and I only have 1 kid!!

I hope this works out.. when we move back, I plan to invite myself to this card night!!

Mama F said...

You better believe I am in! Wednesdays are best for me. With basketball on Monday and Scouts Tuesday I am spent by Wenesday. Let me know when we start!

crissi said...

Hi Lyndsie,
Not sure if you remember me from high school, but I saw your link on the class blog and wanted to see how you were doing.
You have an adorable family! Congratulations on that.
Glad to hear you are doing so well.
-Crissi Chandler Stokes

Nat said...

I wouldn't mind a night away here and there! Keep us updated.