Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am thankful for...

A- Alivia. I love to smell her and snuggle her close all day long.
B- Bouncy chair. It makes Alivia much easier :)
C- Cupcakes. Chocolate with chocolate frosting.
D- Dentist. I love my dentist, and he does all of my work for free.
E- Edamame. Delish. Plus I had a hard time thinking of an E.
F- Fridays. Jake doesn't work so we usually relax at his mom's all day & visit & drink Pepsi.
G- Grandmas & Grandpas. They make it possible to get away once in a while.
H- Heater. I love my little space heater like a son.
I- iPod. I don't even have a full size one but think it is the greatest invention ever.
J- Jacob. He goes to POST twice, still sick, to provide for my family. I love this man.
K- Kisses. From Jake and my kids. From Liam it is a "tiss" so I guess that should be under T.
L- Liam. Every mother should have a son. I love this boy, his smile melts me.
M- Mexican. Food, not people. Okay okay, both :)
N- Naps. When I get the chance, there is usually nothing in the world I would rather do.
O- Otter Pops. I have always been a fan.
P- Pomegranites and Pepsi and Pictures. I love a lot of things that start with P.
Q- Quasimodo. I love you too little guy.
R- Restaurants. I am not a big fan of cooking, I would eat out every night if I could.
S- Sophia. My oldest, my little double, there is just something special about her...
T- Trips. Specifically to Disneyland. I can't wait to go again.
U- Uggs. If only I had a real pair. The most comfy, warm shoes you can wear in the winter.
V- Van. Jake and I both love the van more than any other car... the Rodeo was great too :)
W- Winter. Because of Christmas. I cheated on this one, but I couldn't get rid of cupcakes!
X- Xylophone. I have always wanted to really learn how to play...
Y- YouTube. Shows for my little ones to watch on the laptop while I make dinner.
Z- Zoo. Even though Hogle Zoo sucks (it is getting better) and no one will ever go with me.

7 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

What a cool little list! I might have to steal this one from you...although it will be hard to come up with my own because yours are really good!

Hill said...

I might just cut and paste yours over. except Quasimodo, what the crap! I'm dying over here,"love you too little guy" ha ha ha.

mom2four said...

Those were all great. Q is the best. How can we ever forget Quasimodo. And I will probable steal him for my list too.

Al Boy said...

Racist! your letter "M" ;) I would go to the Zoo with you! but I just went with Kels, and it was lame

Kelsey said...

LOL, yours made me giggle. I'm surprised you didn't put manny for your M

Mama F said...

Fun little list. I don't have anything exciting to blog about so I am going to steal your idea!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

What a great post, and the perfect time of the year for it too! I might have to steal it one of these days as well.