Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Keelsey!

It is Kelsey's 19th B-day today, in her honor, here are 5 things about Kels.

1.  As long as I have known her she always has a towel on her head.  When she was in school, during the summer, I would come over at like 2 in the afternoon and Kels would have just woken up and would get out of the shower and put a towel on her head for hours at a time.  She has also been known to hide Lord Voldemort under there.
2.  This girl can eat more than any person I know.  I have seen her put away more than Jake when she is in the right mood.  If it is ice cream she can really chow down.  
3.  Before they became too cool for us, Kels and Nic would sleep over at our house when they didn't have school.  We would eat snacks and play games (especially Mario Party).  "I was gonna git it for us maaaaaan!"
4.  When eating out at restaurants, Kels would always order the most expensive meal on the menu, dessert, and a specialty drink :)
5.  I have said it before and I will say it again, if I could model my children after any person I know, I would pick Kelsey.  She has always been the best kid and the best teenager, and the greatest example for my kids.  Love you Kels, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Hill said...

"maybe she thinks Lord Voldemort is under your towel" that makes me laugh every time:)

Hales Family said...

She sounds like a sweetheart. I am glad that Alivia's surgery went well. That is always scary. I hope you do have great holidays. You deserve it after all you've been through this year!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Hey can you email me your address? I am trying to get all of our addresses updated before I send out christmas cards this year!

Thanks!!
soccergirl_88@hotmail.com