Thursday, July 31, 2008

The only pictures of the summer...

I know, I am terrible, I blame tiny chief. Now I have to take on the chore of trying to get my family to email me the pictures of my kids from their cameras. Kelli, Kelsey, Candace I know you all have some... Feel free to email them to me :)

Anyway, here is my adorable little dancer, she is so freaking cute. Unfortunately the pictures of her in action on the stage were too blurry, it was definitely a sight to behold.


8 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

Sophie is so cute! I love her little smile!

Liz said...

She is so cute. I wish life wasn't so busy so we could find time to get together. Hope all is well.

Mama F said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama F said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama F said...

I don't think tiny chief is to blame! Once you have two kids it's hard to trust them alone long enough to grab the camera, and when you are trying to wrestle two kids who has the camera ready all the time.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

So cute! I love her little leggings, she looks super cute!!

Tara said...

she is so freakin cute. i love her.

Kelli said...

Soph is such a sweetie-pie. She looks so cute.