So I typed up this whole update and then somehow lost the whole post when I tried to publish it! Now I am so mad I have to give the very condensed version. I have not been able to blog lately! I read all of your blogs, but most of the time I am too lazy to even comment. We have been really busy, and it is summer, and I am pregnant and struggling to keep up with my kids and my house... so needless to say, I am just not in the mood for the computer!
We have been so busy, sometimes we leave the house at 7:30 for work and don't get home until 7 again. We went with some of my family to the dinosaur museum, and surprisingly Soph and Liam both loved it. Sophia is still talking about it and wants to go back with daddy. Liam loved the GIANT dinosaur replicas and just kept saying, "dino, dino, dino, dino..." all day long. The kid loves to hear himself talk and literally never stops until he goes to bed :) He is saying everything though, I love this age when it all clicks and they start learning like 3 new words a day, crazy.
On Wednesday night we went with my fam to Maple Lake in the late afternoon. It was overcast that day and the weather was sooo nice, I think it was like 70 up there, it even started to feel cold when the wind was blowing. The kids all had so much fun, they each got to catch a couple fish, and Liam got to throw a million rocks in the lake so he was happy too. We haven't been much on the camping front this year between me and Liam so it was nice to go fishing.
This baby is coming pretty fast, if the dr starts me a week early like planned I only have about 5 weeks left. I think I am ready though. I am ready to not be pregnant anymore, and to get some energy back and feel like myself again, I am just not a fan of being pregnant. I figure the first 6 weeks will be tough like with any new baby, and then we will be used to crazy life with 3 kids!
I am going to try to post some pictures and keep up with the blog better, it is the only journal I have so I start to feel guilty when I neglect it. If any of you are still with me, Happy 24th, summer is over once that holiday breaks you know ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so glad to see an update! Don't worry I still check on you. I use my blog as a journal as well--did you know that you ca get it printed into a book? I'm sure you did, but that is what I am doing this year. Our kids are growing up way too fast, when I get home I can watch Soph and Liam so they can play with my kiddies and you can have a little time with the baby and to rest if you'd like. If we don't stay the extended season, we should be done in about 6 weeks, so that will be perfect timing. Good luck with the coming weeks!
nice little update, condensed as it may be. Josh worked on the "100 things about me" a couple months ago and got to the 80's and then the post got lost. He is still so bitter about it.
Hey linds, good to get an update, I neglected the blog for awhile there too. Summer is hard to keep it updated. I can't believe you only have about 5 weeks left. Good luck with everything. Julie was telling me you occasionally have a park day, maybe I'll be able to come one of these times.
Hey Linds!
I'm glad you updated! I can't believe you gave only 5 weeks left. I'm so jealous!! I think I am going to die down here in this heat and I still have 11 weeks left!
It 's about time you updated. I'm so excited for baby #3 to come. She'll be here before you know it.
Hang in there, Lindsey! I just realized the other day that I haven't seen you once the whole time you've been pregnant with #3. SAD...I'll definitely have to make a special trip to see your new baby when she gets here. She will be so cute!
Post a Comment