Liam's first gift from Grandma Barbara, he wanted me to read it over and over.
Hill, this picture cracked me up! Little Miss Nosy-Pants trying to see whats going on.
Sophie and Great-Grandma. She loves to sneak into her room and beg sips of Grandma's juice, and then a treat, and then a story.
Our Christmas Eve nativity. I imagine this is what it really looked like... Joseph wrestling down the donkey, baby Jesus took off trying to get the angels halo, Tommy blabbing even though we told him 26 times that we were doing the nativity, and someone hiding under their costume, so spiritual...
My sweet little angel, she loved her costume of course.
Shay and Soph. I have always thought these two look a lot alike.
My kiddies in their Christmas Eve jammies. Despite appearances, Sophia had not been drinking that night...
Santa Claus' goodies.
My beautiful princess, and one of the best things about Christmas morning, the mess of toys everywhere. I always loved coming home from visiting and re-discovering all of my goods.
Liam-boy on his singing horse. He loves this thing.
Liam and Grandpa Mike really concentrating on his new blocks.
Liam's Birthday (December 26th)... yes I am crazy...
The sweet pirate flag Jake made for Liam's cake, I LOVE it!
Liam's tiny cake. Yes I know, that is one crazy-huge crab going after Captain Hook.
Unfortunately this picture does not do my Pirate Ship cake justice, definitely my proudest cake to date.
Grandpa Swenson and Liam, good buddies.
Liam and Am taking a ride on horsey who I just realized hasn't been named yet, any suggestions? If so, please comment.
My cake faced boy who prefered the ice cream.
I promised Kevin his makeover by Sophia would end up on the blog, so here it is! Uh Kevin? You make a hideous drag queen.
12 comments:
That is one amazing pirate ship cake. My money is on Linz, but Ric swears it is the work of Jake. Hmmmm!
Yea Pictures! I love as the angel and in her beautiful dress up gown. Prettiest one I have seen! Liam is getting so big! Such a cute boy! That cake looked awesome You are so talented!
Okay, I made, constructed, and frosted the cake, Jake did all of the trimmings...
Happy Birthday cute Liam! Awesome cake Lindsey.
hey linds -- it's your cousin sara. i stumble over to your blog from honna's from time to time and your kids are darling! i love when you post picutes of the whole crazy family. i was laughing so hard at the bit about tommy blabbing on, and i love seeing cute grandma. makes me homesick.
tell the family hi for me!
~ sara
liam's pirate party looked fantastic -- well done!
I have been waiting and waiting for all the festivities pictures! Glad to see you finally go to posting them, Man who would want a birthday right around christmas? :) I too love the pirate cake and of course he had a pirate theme with Jake for his daddy. That is quite the makeover Sophia did. Glad to see you guys had a good couple of weeks.
I can't believe the cakes the two of you come up with! You should start a side business! I was showing Trent the pictures of Liams cake and he was wondering what I was going to do for Erikas birthday...the poor thing is going to settle for a cake from Sam's Club...I don't do birthday cakes!
Dad looks so digusting. I've got a suggestion for the horse, MR Rainy the
2nd.
first of all, i think kevin looks lovely. second, i love that you documented our rowdy nativity, and third: i didn't even notice that killer flag because i was so amazed by the cake itself. good thing you got a close up of the flag.
Hey Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday and that the kids take an extra long nap so that you can relax for a couple of minutes!
just wanted to pop by and say happy birthday
Lindsay, How are you doing. You're kids are so cute. You're little girl looks just like you! This blogging is so much fun for me. I love seeing all of my high school friends. Hope all is well, My blog is sidgigi.blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon. Gigi
Post a Comment