and everything's going to be alright
but at thirty years of age
through frolic and in rage
all regressed and healed in time
I'll be here a while, ain't going nowhere
Said I, said I, said I, I will survive
-So Jake is back in school, AGAIN, this time to stay. He actually could have graduated in 2 semesters, but decided to change his major, AGAIN, to include more web design, which was a smart idea. Boo. I am so happy he is doing it, and so proud of him, it just stinks to think that he could probably be an orthodontist by now. Anyway, money is tight, very tight. So needless to say, I was very excited and surprised when he sent me an email at work yesterday with an invitation that he made inviting me to the 311 concert! It is at The Depot which only holds like 1200 people so I am SO excited! We haven't been to see them since we had Soph, and they put on the best shows! Thanks babe, I love you, and I am proud of your hard work.
8 comments:
yeah. that is happy news at a time when happy news is needed ;)
oh and thats an amazing pirate ship cake. wow.
How fun...I love birthday surprises! If you need a babysitter so you two can party the night away like single people let us know!
Woohoo for 311! I hope you had a great birthday, and I'm still laughing that I thought I was a day late! I was telling tyler and told him he needs to get me a 2008 calendar! Well, Happy Birthday again. Love ya!
jake the orthodontist. hahaha. hang in there, kids. the end is in sight.
jake the orthodontist. hahaha. hang in there, kids. the end is in sight.
Have fun, it's not often that we parents get away together anymore, huh. Especially us poor ones. =) hehe. Oh, and a late happy birthday also!
How fun to go to a concert together! Jake is so creative!
Post a Comment