Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Bad Dream
Sophia woke up in the middle of the night screaming bloody murder. I jumped up as fast as I could to try to get in there before Liam woke up, but it was too late. She was crying, saying something about ladybugs and Liam was peeking over the top of the crib crying with the saddest face on. I took Sophia into our bed and Jake got Liam back to sleep. When she and I got in my bed she told me she wanted to tell me what her dream was. Get ready, this is pretty scary. "I was at grandma's house and there were bugs all over me, and then I climbed up on my seat and the mean animals wouldn't let me eat!" She then proceeded to cry a little. I couldn't be one stitch mad at her for waking everyone up when I heard about the dream that was so scary :) When Jake got in bed she told him her story and he said, "Oh my goodness, that is just the saddest thing I have ever heard." I love my family, even when everyone is awake at 4 in the morning. I wish my biggest fear was bugs and mean animals that wouldn't let me eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is so hard to get mad at their sweet little innocence. Those dang animals and bugs!! :)
I think that would have woken me up in the night too, it sounds pretty scary.
That is so cute! Poor Soph....and Liam.
hadley had a way scarier one once. a monster was eating her "brubber". SO SAD!
she is so sweet and innocent...even at 4 in the morning!
Post a Comment