Sunday, December 16, 2007

Trax & Temple Square

We went to Salt Lake with some friends last weekend and rode trax up to temple square. The kids were so excited about riding the train. We only missed 2 trains before we finally got on one. Unfortunately for us there was a Jazz game and some conference so the train was PACKED! On the way up the Hansen's were across the aisle from us and we couldn't even see them. The way home was much better, we were able to sit and chat the whole time.


Liam was pretty bundled up but didn't seem to mind the cold at all. Click to enlarge to see those BEAUTIFUL baby blues.


Sophie and Jordan yelled "train come back" for like 10 minutes after we missed it.


I just like this picture since Soph likes to run her mouth constantly.


Me and my sweetie pie on the train.


I can't go to Temple Square without remembering my wedding day, so pretty.


I love this statue, the spirit is always so strong for me there.




The best family shot we could get, we didn't want to get Liam out of the stroller cause he was all bundled. It was soooo cold, but we got used to it and it wasn't too bad.



Jordan and Soph watching Dora on Bert's phone. They are so cute, we always tease them that they love each other.



Two sleepy kiddies on the way home.

8 comments:

spyderette said...

hooray! it's finally up! i miss you guys so much. soph is so cute and liam is growing up too fast without me there to see him do it! :(

Rachel Gillie said...

I love the bangs, you look adorable with them! We just got your Christmas Card today. The kids are so beautiful in it! Merry Christmas!

Hill said...

Looks fun, but I'm way too wussy to go out in the cold or keep my baby up past 7.

Nat said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you and soph. We should get up there and see the lights, but I don't think that will happen. Why weren't we invited? Just kidding! I started watching cutthroat island yesterday while Lauryn took a nap, but then I fell asleep, you were right, it is Geena Davis in it.

Dana said...

So brave! When we got back from our cruise I was cursing the cold weather!!! You guys all look so cute, and I love the bangs also. You can definitely pull them off.

mindi said...

your kids are so cute, i just want to kiss them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindz! He is a cutie and we are having fun with him. Your kids are getting so big and so very cute!!

Dana said...

Hey slacker! Post some pics of Christmas!