That totally made my day, Lindsey. That's a hoot! Liam was my favorite. He totally looks like a cute little elf.
awesome. i liked when jake got it in the gut and when the snow fell on your head. tee-hee!
That was hillarious! I just might have to do one for us. Those are so funny!
Okay linds, so I tried to make a little jib jab video, and I can't get it to work. I got all the heads put on and then when I go to preview it, nothing comes up, it just sits there. Any suggestions?
Thats awesome.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That totally made my day, Lindsey. That's a hoot! Liam was my favorite. He totally looks like a cute little elf.
awesome. i liked when jake got it in the gut and when the snow fell on your head. tee-hee!
That was hillarious! I just might have to do one for us. Those are so funny!
Okay linds, so I tried to make a little jib jab video, and I can't get it to work. I got all the heads put on and then when I go to preview it, nothing comes up, it just sits there. Any suggestions?
Thats awesome.
Post a Comment