-Name: Sophia, Liam Jacob
-Age: 3, 11 months
-Date of Birth: 9.17.04, 12.26.06
-Time of birth: too lazy to look... Sophie in the morning, Liam late afternoon.
-How long did labor last: 4 hours, 3 hours
-Who was in the delivery room: Jake
-How long did you push: 20 minutes, like 2 pushes (I was holding him in waiting for the dr)
-Weight: 6lbs 4oz, 7lbs 4oz
-Length: 18 in (I think)
-Any hair? Soph had a lot of dark hair, Liam had white peach fuzz.
-Who does she look like? I think both kids are a good mix, Soph now- me, Liam- Jake.
-Be honest, how much weight did you gain? 28lbs with Soph, 31 with Liam, Hill how can you not remember?!
-Was baby early or late? Soph was 11 days early, Liam was induced 1 week early.
-Who drove you home? Jake
-How many baby showers did you have? 3, since Sophia was early she attended one of her showers.
-When did she start sleeping through the night? Soph was like 10 months, Liam was about 8. I consider "through the night to be till 6 or 7.
-Did you breastfeed? Yep both until about 10 or 11 months.
-If not, what kind of formula did you use? Liam got weaned to Enfamil around 10 months to try to beef him up.
-Who keeps your baby the most? Jake and I share pretty good.
-When do you want to have another? I would try in the Spring if I had the cash flow for a new house (with more than 2 bedrooms :)
-How did you pick the name? Sophia was just a name we both liked, we went to the hospital with 2 and she did not look like the other name so I let Jake choose. This is terrible, but we heard the name Liam on LOST, it was a character's drug addicted brother's name. We liked Liam and Evan and same as Soph, the other name didn't really fit so process of elimination. Naming babies is hard!
-How did you know it was time to go to the hospital? With Soph I was having regular contractions that I had had for weeks, and Jake didn't want to go to work so we went to the hospital instead. Liam was induced, I definitely think it's more exciting to go on your own! I do prefer not to have babies in the car though :)
-Who drove you there? Jake.
-Did you go home or somewhere else after? With Soph we stayed at my moms for a couple of days, with Liam we just came home.
-Did anyone stay with you the first night? My mom tended Sophie, Liam was all us, we were pros by then though ;)
P.S. My baby boy is walking now, he started on 12.4.07 and is getting better every day. Great job buddy! I tryed to post a clip but it just wasn't working out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fun info on the kids! I can't believe he's walking, he's getting so big!
That is funny that you got Liam from lost. I knew that was Charlies brothers name, but I figured you got if from the star wars guy.
I can't believe Liam is walking...they grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment