Thursday, August 2, 2007

LOVING this book...


Tara, and anyone else looking for a good read, this is the book! Incredibly sexy vampire torn between loving this girl and drinking her blood?... Cmon, it doesn't get much better than that! Just closing my eyes pretending Jake is a vampire... Seriously, read it (3 in the series, #3 comes out in a couple of days) Oh and did I mention I am in love with Edward the vampire???

6 comments:

Tara said...

oh, i should start reading! i just finished the bean trees. loved it btw. my sister let me borrow her twilight book, but i haven't started. now you've really got me curious.

Tara said...

want another vampire story? blood and chocolate. i liked it okay. a movie just came out based on it.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

ME TOO!!! I love this series and pre-ordered my book that comes out next week...I am so excited! And don't worry ...I am in love with Edward too!

Nat said...

Linds, thanks for the post. I had borrowed this book from my mom and hadn't started it yet, until you reminded me about it, so I started it today, I'm only on chapter seven and I couldn't wait to get the kids in bed so I could keep reading. I think you can't help but be in love with Edward!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny, josh's cousin just told me to start reading that book, she said she likes them better than harry potter. I'm going through harry again to pick up stuff i missed (i get too excited and read to fast)then i'm going to try those out.

Nat said...

So I just finished Twilight last night. I can't believe how good that book was. I read it in two days, which for me is unreal. I am sitting here at work just about to start the New Moon book and I am so excited.