turns 8 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time flies! Liam has been almost crawling for a while now, he would get up on all fours and kick his back legs up like a little donkey. Well he figured it out and today was his first venture from one room to another. He was in Sophia's room playing when we heard chubby little hands slapping down on the wood floor as he came crawling down the hall to see what was going on. My friend just had a new baby about a week ago, and it is truly amazing to see how much they learn and change in 8 months (I can honestly say I don't think I have learned one thing in that amount of time :)
Saturday, August 25, 2007
My little monkey...
turns 8 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time flies! Liam has been almost crawling for a while now, he would get up on all fours and kick his back legs up like a little donkey. Well he figured it out and today was his first venture from one room to another. He was in Sophia's room playing when we heard chubby little hands slapping down on the wood floor as he came crawling down the hall to see what was going on. My friend just had a new baby about a week ago, and it is truly amazing to see how much they learn and change in 8 months (I can honestly say I don't think I have learned one thing in that amount of time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man, he's getting so big! Well, he's mr. independant now!
he's got asher's stance in that second photo... it's a pretty good technique. hooray! now you can escape from all the bullies!
So cute! I love his army shorts.
wow, that is weird. it seems like i was just there when he was born. it goes too fast.
Post a Comment