I love Dora the Explorer. I also love Boots, and Backpack, and Map, and Swiper, and Benny the cow, and Abuela, and Mami, and Papi, and the babies... I probably have seen every episode and can sing a lot of the songs and I love it, because Sophia loves it. We DVR Dora every day so there are always new episodes waiting for us in the morning when I need to get ready for work and in the evening when Jake and I need some down time. Soph is just getting big enough to shout out the things that Dora and Boots tell her to, and it is quite humorous. Ahhhh, D-D-D-D-D-Dora, I love you.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Dora the Explorer
I love Dora the Explorer. I also love Boots, and Backpack, and Map, and Swiper, and Benny the cow, and Abuela, and Mami, and Papi, and the babies... I probably have seen every episode and can sing a lot of the songs and I love it, because Sophia loves it. We DVR Dora every day so there are always new episodes waiting for us in the morning when I need to get ready for work and in the evening when Jake and I need some down time. Soph is just getting big enough to shout out the things that Dora and Boots tell her to, and it is quite humorous. Ahhhh, D-D-D-D-D-Dora, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
beautiful picture. i love Dora too.
swiper, no swiping! swiper, no swiping! swiper, no swiping! who doesn't love dora?
donde esta dora? k maybe its because I know better, but on the picture above in your blog title, doesn't soph look a little naughty, like she is plotting something right at that very moment.
Post a Comment