Okay so Emily and Hill both did this on their blog and I thought it was fun so I copied. Feel free to copy me, it's fun. Open iTunes, hit random, and hit next for each one. No cheating!
Opening Credits- Feel This Way- Zebrahead- "I'll go where you want to go" I love this song, great opener.
Waking Up- Idiot Box- Incubus- Great one for the alarm clock, ha ha.
First Day Of School- Heart Shaped Box- Nirvana- I never listened to Nirvana, so this reminds me more of playing Guitar Hero.
Falling In Love- Carol of the Bells- George Winston- Christmas music, if I was really stretching it I would say that Jake and I got engaged around Christmas time?
Fight Song- You Were Mine- Dixie Chicks- I think this meant to come on the next one.
Breaking Up- When You Say Nothing At All- Allison Krauss- Can't really make this one work...
Prom- Nutshell- Alice in Chains- I never listen to this band, but I was liking the sound of this song.
Life- Warning- Incubus- "Don't ever let life pass you by" I agree.
Mental Breakdown- Wet Sand- Chili Peppers- Love this song.
Driving- C'mon C'mon- Sheryl Crow- Any Sheryl Crow is good driving music.
Flashback- You Wouldn't Believe- 311- I gotta say all 311 takes me back somewhere, all ending up at my sweet love.
Getting Back Together- Robame El Alma- Mana- Your guess is as good as mine since this is in espanol.
Wedding- Whiskey Girl- Toby Keith- Oh man, I hate Toby Keith, but my crazy alternative-turned-country-husband thought it was great. Whiskey Girl, sure, whatever.
Birth of a Child- Chances Are- Bob Seger- I LOVED this, "All the rules of logic don't apply" but I am not so sure about "I long to see you in the night" hee hee.
Final Battle- Sweetest Thing- U2- These last 2 should switch
End Credits- Ice Ice Baby vs. The Real Slim Shady remix- Eminem and Vanilla baby- HAHA this made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
um, it took me a couple of rounds for me to get the jist of this... apparently i am slow. very cute.
Does Jake really listen to country now??? I told Jared that, and he didn't believe me. :) I like a little country too, but I am not a fan of Toby Keith either. Can you believe Jared use to listen to ALL country (on cassette tapes...yes that long ago)? Those days are LONG gone!
Post a Comment