
Just finished #2, eagerly awaiting #3. I really suck at blogging, and email, and everything else computer related lately. I have been obsessively reading, first Harry, and now these. I hope I can find a good book after Eclipse, I have been devouring every book I can get my hands on the last couple of months. I must have read more than 15 since June. PLEASE leave a recommendation in the comments section of a really great book, I have read a lot, I enjoy everything from John Grisham to Catcher in the Rye.

Don't try to sneak away without suggesting a book to read...
7 comments:
Linds, I am half way through this one and I already can't wait until Eclipse comes out in a couple of days. These books were amazing to me, and that is coming from someone that doesn't sit down and read too often. When I first looked at these books, I thought, "okay that book is way to thick for me to attempt to read". I thought I would never get through it if I started it, now here it is two and a half days later since I started and i am half way through the second book. Sorry I don't have any recommendations for you.
I guess I DEFINATELY need to check this author out. You are the 3rd person in about a week that has recommended her! And unlike Natalie, I'll give you a suggestion or two. I just finished "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks and enjoyed it quite a bit. It was different than some of his other novels. I also really like "Blessings" by Anna Quindlen, though it is kinda sad. Another interesting read that was recommended by a friend is "The Red Tent"...but I can't remember who wrote it. I just barely jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon, so I'm sure those will keep me busy for a while!
Ah, I have been meaning to read The Red Tent...
that is too funny! without checking your post first, i just posted about reading and wanting recommendations. too weird! 2peasinapod...
i am loving jane eyre if you are into classics...
I haven't dared try it, but maybe I will.
Yeah she is writing the 4th book in the series and it is suppose to be out August of 2008...so we have to wait one more year to get to read the end! Annnd I still haven't gotten my book either and it was shipped on the sixth! I am so upset...I want to read it right now! I am hoping that it is sitting on my doorstep when I get home!
Count of Monte Cristo!!!!!! but you have to get the penguin classics version. it has the best translation.
Post a Comment