Monday, February 7, 2011

My boys

One thing among many, that makes me really appreciate my new house, is the room in the basement with a bed for Jake to sleep in when he is working graveyards. That shift is the most dreaded week of every month, but this little blessing makes it that much easier. I don't have to worry about keeping the kids quiet, which makes us all happier! Last graveyard shift, Liam disappeared long enough that I worried he was downstairs bugging Jake (which my sweet husband is too nice to get mad over... he just chats and snuggles with them until I come and drag them out). So I go running downstairs and barge in to find this!! Liam snuck down, climbed in, and fell asleep in like 2 minutes. The cutest little faces of my sleeping boys peeking out of the covers :)

2 comments:

Hill said...

That is super cute.

Nat said...

sooo cute!! I love that he snuck down to see his daddy and crashed with him. I still need to come get that sippy cup. I forgot last week. I was going to have you guys over this week, but I went to the Dr. today and I have strep, so I'm shootin for next week. I'll let ya know.