Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to my baby!

My baby turned 2 yesterday and I could honestly cry my eyes out! It seems like just yesterday when she was born and she was so small. I wish I could bottle up my kids while they are little...

The cake this year was not my favorite, but Livi loved it and I guess that is all that matters :) I started out with a whole different theme but it just didn't come together!

This girl is such a spitfire! She has so much personality she just kills me. She always knows how to get what she wants from everyone.

I love that I captured this face. It was intended for someone to see how sad she was, but can break into a smile in a second.

Me and my girls. I love that I have 2 daughters, and that they are only 4 years apart and that they love each other so much already. I am so lucky.

Love these 2 "kids". Gave me the chance to be a big sister and I count them among my favorite people to spend time with :)

My Soph, modeling her new dress. What a beautie.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

We love you too :)

Craig and Monica said...

Livi looks so cute next to her cake! Happy Birthday to your baby!

Todd and Haylee said...

So adorable Lindsay! Your so lucky! Cute cake, I don't have much talent in that department. :)

Tara said...

gosh. livi IS so cute. and your cake is amazing! seriously.

Nat said...

So cute, Livvy and your Cake!!! You always do awesome cakes. It's crazy that she is two!