Sunday, May 16, 2010

My actress...

Sophia was in Up With Kids this school year.  They practice all year long for a play that they put on at the end of the year.  He play was called "The Wonderful Witches of Oz" and she was so excited to be in her play.  I'm not gonna lie, the play was definitely lacking and too long but Soph was ADORABLE.  She was so proud of herself, I couldn't get enough :)

She had 5 lines I think, and here she is saying one of her lines...

3 of her cousins were in the play as well and they all did a great job and had so much fun.  Really, she was proud as punch!  They gave every child in the play a trophy afterwards and I think it is her most prized possession. 

I had to throw in this sneaky little girl and her craftiness... She is lucky she didn't break her neck!  She is always saying "hans, hans!"  This means she wants to "wash her hands" aka, play in the sink in the running water for an hour.  She saw my reflection in the mirror coming down the hall with the camera so she looked up and said, "smi-yall, cheeeeeese!"

6 comments:

Craig and Monica said...

Sophie looks so cute in her play. We DO need to get together. We are coming down this Saturday. I will call you, because I'm looking for something to do while Craig does his golfing...

Kelsey said...

Soph was so good in her play! She's so adorable! That little Liv is so sneaky :) Love them all!

Mama F said...

Soph looks like a cute little flower! Keep an eye on that Livi! Naughty little thing. Maren still enjoys playtime in the sink. If I forget she is in the bathroom she plays in the sink until a whole pond has passed through the pipes! I am trying to play on her new found desire to save the earth, (thanks to earth day and preschool) and I tell her she is wasting water that the fishies need.

Hill said...

Sophie was so cute, she was killing me. You could tell she was just so excited to be up there. She did a really good job.

Livi...oh my, that girl is going to give you a run for your money.

Nat said...

So cute of Sophie! And man, gotta keep an eye on that little Livi! :) good luck with her.

Tara said...

gosh those costumes are hilarious. and that livi...oh how i wish i was there. she kills me.