Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Every year for mother's day, I look forward to the precious little gifts that come home from school with Sophie.  She is always beaming and can't wait until mother's day to give me whatever it is she made.  This year was no different, she was so proud.  Not to be outdone, Liam has told me a million times that he has another present for me for "mudders day".  He has given me a million kisses, blossoms that have blown off of the trees, partially eaten treats, whispers of how beautiful my hair is, dandelions, etc.  He has also asked what I want and then pretended to give me whatever my heart desired.  He also promised to make me something "breakable" since I guess he guesses I like that sort of stuff :)  They are adorable and made my somewhat exhausting mother's day perfect.  Even little Liv said "hee-oooh" and handed me the little flower she colored in nursery today.  I love my family.


Please note how fabulous it is that Soph thinks I am 16...

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow, I didn't know Chuck n Cheese was your favorite place. We should take you there more often ;)

spyderette said...

laughing so hard at you being 16 and at the chuck e cheese comment. also that you are good at bowling and like to look for houses on the computer. so sweet!

Nat said...

you got me beat I'm 22 according to Jordan. Those answers are so dang cute! Bowling huh! never knew you were such a bowler : )