My favorite little pal turned 3 on Saturday, and I couldn't love him more. He is crazy and exhausting but when he turns on the cuteness, I could just melt... He gives the best little kisses and is always snuggling and kissing his mommy! We have had a little scare lately with him complaining of headaches and eye pain (CT scan down, MRI tomorrow) and it helped to remind me that it is so much harder to see him sick than to find outputs for his endless energy :) I love you so much Liam-boy, you are the sweetest boy!Monday, December 28, 2009
Happy Birthday Buddy!
My favorite little pal turned 3 on Saturday, and I couldn't love him more. He is crazy and exhausting but when he turns on the cuteness, I could just melt... He gives the best little kisses and is always snuggling and kissing his mommy! We have had a little scare lately with him complaining of headaches and eye pain (CT scan down, MRI tomorrow) and it helped to remind me that it is so much harder to see him sick than to find outputs for his endless energy :) I love you so much Liam-boy, you are the sweetest boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The cake was awesome. What a sweetie (when he wants to be;)
Good luck with the MRI! I hope everything works out. Happy Birthday to Liam, and your cake looked great!
Good luck tomorrow! He is so cute. I can't believe he's already 3.
That is one handsome little 3 year old you have! Great job on the cake!
Hope all goes well with his MRI
Good luck with the MRI, etc. That's scary. You never cease to amaze me with your cakes!
holy crap! would you look at that fantastic cake. how did you do the pillow! you are getting better and better. i will never match up to your skills. i may just have to fly you out here for belle's bday. let me know how things go when you get a chance. you and your little boy are in my thoughts and prayers.
...and looking at your cute blog posts is making me really sad that i haven't been blogging!!!!
love you.
That pirate picture is so adorable!
Wow on the cake! Great job! HOpe everything is ok with him! I think our boys are sooo much alike. I can tell already their personalities are so much alike!
That is one amazing cake! You should seriously start a side business of making birthday cakes...I know I would hire you!!
Post a Comment