Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cutie kids

Best I could do... now I just need to crop and have Jake photoshop out that outlet...

At first glance I thought this one was good...

The sweetest thing.

I love Livi's silly foot up in the air on this one.

Oh man this boy... he is lucky he is adorable.

I can't ever get enough of this little girl.

6 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

So cute!! I love the picture with Livi's foot in the middle of the picture and the one of Liam covering her face...so cute!

Kelsey said...

Such cute kids! Oh man, Liv's smile just kills me :)

Todd and Haylee said...

Those pictures are adorable! Taking pictures of 3 is a hard task. It is a good thing they are so dang cute, especially when they can be so naughty.....I know exactly what you are talking about.

Hill said...

Yeah, I love the second picture, it seems so realistic...

Nat said...

Love all of them! Your kids are adorable.

Tara said...

You got some good ones!!! I love Livi's little face.