that was awesome! I have to admit that I was a bit surprised too, I loved seeing the looks on all the judges faces right when she started singing
That was the best thing I've seen in a long time. I LOVE that song, and she did it wonderfully. I liked seeing Simon's face in total shock cause he is such a dink.
My friend emailed that to me, too. That's amazing!
My fam showed that the other day! So awesome, just goes to show, can't judge a book by its cover! =) I love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was awesome! I have to admit that I was a bit surprised too, I loved seeing the looks on all the judges faces right when she started singing
That was the best thing I've seen in a long time. I LOVE that song, and she did it wonderfully. I liked seeing Simon's face in total shock cause he is such a dink.
My friend emailed that to me, too. That's amazing!
My fam showed that the other day! So awesome, just goes to show, can't judge a book by its cover! =) I love it.
Post a Comment