Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The perfect activity.


Those of you who know Liam, know he has an insatiable thirst. This makes playing tea party the perfect activity for Soph and Liam. She gets to play hostess for as long as she wants, and he get to keep drinking and drinking and drinking... Next time I will let them use juice or Sprite and it will last twice as long (the tiny tea set helps). Livi thought it was so fun playing too, her little face kills me.


More cute daddy and baby tubby time. I can't resist.


Liam is obsessed with "footy and buzz" and apparently so are his trucks. Here they all are, watching together, always on the laptop.

4 comments:

Hill said...

That is perfect, I can't believe we've never thought to do that before. I love Liv's freakin' huge smile in that picture.

Kelsey said...

Liv killed me in both of those pictures. And yes, a tea party is perfect!

mindi said...

Brilliant.

Mama F said...

I love tea parties too! You could also make hot cocoa, and chocolate soup (instant pudding that hasn't set yet). I did that for my kids and they still talk about it. I also made PB&J sandwiches, and cut them into tiny peices. Also, tiny marshamallow with a tiny dollop of pudding on top (cakes). I think they sat at the table for over an hour. It was great!