and jacked it without permission. Possibly the only thing that made me laugh my head off today. I was snoozing while Liam was napping today and Jake was on the computer, apparently, composing this lovely poem. Enjoy.
*I was informed that this was only a rough draft...
whoa, whoa, my pregnancies
I see you laying there with ease
finely dressed in baggy g's
pillow bed and two blankees
one over your head
one between you knees
back exposed to feel the strong fan breeze
living the life of luxuries
yet there are moments when you sneeze
and accidently pee your g's
cupcakes by the 23's
long hard nights you snore and wheeze
mad when im watching ufc's
cause you'd rather I rubbed your swollen knees
If only youd keep some diarys
of throwing up and doctors fees
hauling samples of your pees
stretch marked skin and cottage cheese
not having enough energies
to clean the house or do laundries
after this the third of pregnancies
you should get a couple iud's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I'm going to be cracking up for day's about that.
That was great. I laughed so hard when I read that.
way to go, Jake! That's pretty funny.
K that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time! I love it, totally classic. AJ had to see what I was laughing about, so he read it, and then he was laughing too! He said, "Good 'ole Jake" when he was done.
Okay that was hilllllarious! Thanks for a good laugh on a Monday!
I would have to agree with everyone else. Hilarious! thanks for sharing. Jake is a great poet.
That is the funniest thing I've ever read. The funniest part is the last two lines.
It's hilarious that he thinks you need a couple of IUD's. That just one might not be enough.
Pretty good Jake! Man, it's almost like you experienced those pregnancies too! :)
he is talented. if only he could write from experience...
Jake you crack your mother-in-law up!! We all love you sooo much! Thanks for the belly laugh! Grams
Jake never ceases to amaze me with his artistic abilities! Ric will love this!
McLane and I are laughing so freaking hard right now. I can definitely relate to most of it (except the three pregnancies part). I love it!
Post a Comment