Well I am 3 for 3 on gender guessing my babies. Every time I have gone in there feeling very confident that I already knew the sex of the baby. She appears to be a healthy little one which I am so grateful for. Jake and I were walking into the hospital to get the ultrasound and we were both like "wow, is it already time to be doing this?" It felt so surreal, like I am still not convinced that I am having another one. Well she is on her way whether I am ready or not, and she looked like a little sweetie. xoxoxooo
Disneyland report and pics to come when I get the time to upload the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay little niece! I'm glad you are coming to the fam, but I'm even more glad that you are coming to jake's fam and not mine:)
man I quessed wrong!!! Congrats on your soon to be baby girl.
Yea!! So exciting! You are so good. I am 2 for 2 so far, so maybe it will be the same for me with the 3rd? Can't believe you are already half way through! Can't wait to see Disneyland pics. We need some belly pics too :)
I'm glad that you're such a good guesser because I've been 0 for 3. I can't wait for her!
I bet Sophie is very excited to get a little sister! Now you just need a boy for the next one and have two of each! I'm excited for you, I can't believe you're halfway there either!
Yay! A sweet little girly. How fun, I can't believe that, when is your due date? Am I even going to be back before you have her? I feel bad that we haven't hung out in so long! When we get back, we'll have to fix that. =) Congrats...and good luck!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! It was great to see you when you came down, sorry Liam was a bugger. It is so sad, if they only knew how much fun they could be having if they weren't so tired!
Post a Comment