Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tag from Hill...

1. Most embarrassing moment... This question is always so hard for me, either I am not traumatized by things or I have a bad memory... or both. I tend to say inappropriate things for humor before really thinking about who is present and what they might think, I should get embarrassed but I usually think it is funny :) My in-laws usually get an earful.

2. What is something you think about and laugh every time. My sweet husband laying on the floor in the basement of his parents house talking to me about his basketball game (that I skipped to play Paper Mario on his little brothers Nintendo). He said, "Yeah I was sitting there talking to Trent and I was like 'guess what I bought today? A diamond!" My mouth dropped open and it took like 3 full seconds before he realized what he just told me! He just started yelling and pounding on the floor and I couldn't stop laughing! I still tease him about it.

3. Favorite season, why? Of course I love Spring, something in the air makes you feel so free.

4. Hero? All mothers, it is a tough job.

5. Something you have learned in life that you would share as advice to others? Slow down, the dishes and the laundry can always wait, your kids however wont, they just keep getting bigger.

6. What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does that makes you fall in love with him all over? When he sings stupid songs with me in stupid opera voices (I know, no one would believe it) We plan on using it as a tool against our "too cool" teenagers someday, just to make them embarrassed.

7. Favorite books of all time? Harry Potter

8. Pet peeves? Um, when my kids whine at me.

9. Favorite places to travel? Oh man, I am just so excited to be traveling anywhere, the fact that we are going to Disneyland in a week makes it all the better.

10. If you could be in the shoes of someone famous for a day who would it be? Gwen Stefani, I would love to sing on a huge stage with a million people watching, and I think she is great, and I never wear red lipstick.

5 comments:

Hill said...

If anyone doesn't believe the opera voice, I will back lindsey up on it.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I would LOVE to hear that! =)

mindi said...

i never heard the story of how he ruined the surprise. that is SOOO funny. i've heard the opera voice and it is awesome.

spyderette said...

we sing opera (badly) too! once every few months, we just decree it "opera night" and everything we say has to be sung opera. the kids do it too! once alan sang something so funny it made me spit milk all over the kitchen! what dorks we are! must run in the fam.

Kelli Schwarz said...

So GREAT to hear from you!! Your family is adorable!! I hope your pregnancy is going smoothly and you are feeling alright. Your kids are so beautiful. I think your cute little girl looks so much like her mommy. She is lucky:) Keep in touch! Kelli Schwarz (Reid)