Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Happy Birthday Love!
Today is Jake's birthday, he will spend the next year saying goodbye to his twenties. For anyone who saw him saying goodbye to every other age you would think the approaching 30 would be traumatic, but surprisingly I don't think it will be. We are old. And we know it. We are only getting older. So I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday! Since I haven't given my official Disneyland report, I will tell you this in a nutshell. Liam was a sad little vacation boy who didn't get enough sleep and therefore turned into a crazy demon baby. The trip started on Thursday, we did Disneyland on Saturday and Jake went home for school on Sunday. He ended up taking Liam home with him (who I might add, screamed uncontrollably the entire 1.5 hour flight). The poor guy had a lousy vacation, and then took my seriously wacky toddler home to take care of right in the middle of finals. He wanted me and Soph to have a good time and to be able to enjoy our second day of Disneyland. I love this man. He is such a super-dad/mommy and does everything that I do when he is home. He is my perfect match and I am so lucky to have him. Happy Birthday Babe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is one amazing daddy and husband!!! Also the best son a mom could have. Love him tons!!!
Oh my gosh! I can not believe it! Happy Birthday Jake.. I remember when you celebrated your birthday with us in Seattle.. Crazy how time goes by!
he is a superdad! you are lucky. happy birthday jake!
Happy birthday bro, I was going to do a birthday post, but I ran out of time. Hope you enjoyed my birthday text though!
Happy bday. That was so sweet of Jake!
Happy birthday Jake. He is quite a catch linds. That is pretty nice of him to take liam home with him! What a great hubby & dad!
Post a Comment