Sophia had a GREAT birthday, I am still kind of sad that she is 3! Jake and I got her a couple of gifts and then planned to take her to Build-A-Bear, but after the trip to the mall with Tara we changed our plans. We took her to Forever21 and let
her pick out 3 necklaces. She had to look at every necklace in the store before deciding on 3, she was so excited and so cute. Here she is in her newest princess attire from Grandma Barbara.
The Belle cake that Jake, Tara, and I spent about 4 hours working on! It was worth the effort though, she LOVED it.
Me and my birthday girl.
My efforts to make Am a girlie girl despite her daddy's wishes ;)
Soph and Belle, who came all the way from the Enchanted Forest to come to Soph's party.
Soph and Ariel, who came even further... from the bottom of the sea, to Soph's party. Thank you to all of our family for your thoughtful gifts, Sophia had such a great day.
5 comments:
that cake is so adorable! tell me how you managed it! and i'm sitting here crying cause h couldn't come to her favorite cousin's birthday party. :( working on her hat still. xoxo
So fun!! I'm excited to get to have a princess party with Lauryn instead of superheros and pirates and cars and all other boy things! It's fun to have a girl. Soph looks so cute.
cute pics. I love the Belle jammies.
That cake is way cute!! Soo can I hire you to do Erika's birthday cake! It looks like the birthday was a big success!
Love the cake! You are so talented!! Sophs hair is getting so long! She is such a cutie. Jake you are such a good dad to let your kids put makeup on you, and then take a pic. It suits you well :). Very cute party!
Post a Comment