1. The "Dash" suit. At this point in time, Liam is obsessed with running fast and winning races. It literally is something he probably spends 30-40% of his day thinking and talking about.
2. The stack of Wii games waiting to go to my dad's birthday party with us. He always has to take something, and then forgets about it the minute we get in the house.
3. He must be going through a growth spurt. He has been complaining of leg aches and has been falling asleep all over the house as soon as he sits still long enough.
I love this little boy, when he gets really excited about something and is trying to tell me, it is the cutest thing ever, and my heart melts.
This little girl has more personality than 3. She thinks she is at least 6 and cracks me up 100 times a day. She also wears me out that many times a day too :) She usually gets in the bath at least twice a day, sometimes 3. She climbs on everything and can pretty much get into whatever she wants. She is so adorable, I can't even take it, and therefore, end up spoiling her and giving in to her fit throwing most of the time. She smells delicious (from all the baths) and mysteriously gets hives on her ankles, and I love her and she is my baby.
5 comments:
Love love love those three sweeties! I may be partial but I think Sophie DOES have the cutest daddy on the planet too!
this is a cute update of 3 sweet kids. I need to do an update of mine. The are all getting so big.
I was thinking about how big they're getting yesterday when I went to pick Soph up from school. I love watching them get older and progress, I think they older they get the more fun they become. It makes me sad too, I love these little ones but they won't be little for long :)
I LOVED the first picture of Liam, mainly because that darn Dash outfit reminded me of my Jordan. He got his costume like 2 or 3 years ago, and I'm not kidding when I say he still wears it ALL the time (not daily anymore like he used to, but a lot) And Soph is so dang cute and grown up. Little Livi cracks me up with that little smirk on her face. Such cute kids linds.
Lindsey I enjoy reading your descriptions of your kiddos personalities. I think they pretty lucky to have a mama like you with such a poignant understanding of life.
Post a Comment