Sunday, July 11, 2010

Since I last blogged...

Sophia graduated from preschool for the second time, now we are on to Kindergarten! sigh.

We FINALLY sold our little house and moved in to Damon's old house that they are trying to sell. It was up for sale for so long, it wasn't too hard to say goodbye. I do get a little sad when I drive by though.

I took the kids to the carnival.

Liv became obsessed with the shower. She has to get in whenever Jake or I gets in and it is hard to coax her out.

I painted my grandma's table and the 6 chairs I found at a yard sale.

Soph went to a princess party with Grandma Nancy, and she HAD to wear this headband...

We went to St. George with Jake's family and had a blast and this was the best picture we could get of all of us. I love Jake peeking out from behind the donkey boat.

Sophie turned into a fish. She would go swimming every day if I would let her. Of course this happens on the year I didn't do swimming lessons...

These sisters love each other :)

We have been out on Grandpa Kevin and Uncle Damon's boats several times, we are so lucky.

Soph jumped in the lake for the first time. And the water was FREEZING.

Liam jumped in too and once he caught his breath from the freezing water he bawled hysterically... lol.

I have been trying to be in a few pictures from my kids childhood instead of always the one taking the pictures.

Liam caught a fish and was really manly about touching it and grabbing it in the mouth to throw it back.

He reeled it in like a pro.

He is adorable and plays so cute with his toys... when I can get him away from the Wii...

-We are absolutely LOVING our summer over here. I don't want it to ever end :)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

cute pic's Linz!!!!

Hill said...

Nice summary post. or summer-y post:)

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love the post!! I also love that you mentioned that you had to get a picture of you with your kids so they know you existed while they were little! I swear I am in no pictures because I am always behind the camera!

Tara said...

ha ha that cute face of livi. oh darn. and her hair is so freakin cute. can't wait to see her. love all the pics. will you vow with me to blog more?