Saturday, May 2, 2009

Perfectly Imperfect...

There are things I will do differently next time my extremely beautiful and talented Tara is in town again, but I love these, and the location (although slightly chaotic- yes you will see animal pelts) is special.  So enjoy.  I obviously did, otherwise I may have narrowed down my favorites.
I can't help but narrate a few.


My 2 sweet girls looking right at the camera...

And again... hmmmm...

This one just kills me.  They are looking for a "buh-dee".

My Soph, she loves this baby.  She is her 4 year old mama.

I kept trying to make Liv smile and she was like crazy, and she just kept thrusting her hands out there too, so cute.  She was obsessed with her hands that day.





Oh Livi, that face.


I love this one with Liam all perched up like a puppy at attention.

This one just kills me because this is the way he and I roll.  I am always grabbing him for a smooch or a squeeze and he never stops moving/blabbing.




Yowza.  My husband is hot.




12 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Love the family pictures!! You guys are so photogenic! My favorite is Jake with the two girls and Liv has that crazy big smile on her face. She seems like such a happy baby!

Tara said...

yes. a new location maybe. but, i think you got some good treasures. fun, as always.

Hill said...

Those are cute, I was going to list which numbers I loved, but as I looked through them the ones I loved outnumbered the ones I didn't love as much.

Kelsey said...

I love them! Those are so cute! I'll print them off and send them to Alan :)

Nat said...

Very nice work as always by Tara! Your little family always takes such cute pictures.

ash said...

Way cute pictures Lindsey! Your family is just so cute!!

Dana said...

Sooo cute! Liv has a contagious smile! So sweet.

Barb said...

Cute Pics!!!!! I need some! Can we print some out for me?

Anonymous said...

Cute little family! U look awsome!

Brittney said...

I've said this many times, your family is so dang cute! I love the pics! Your baby is the cutest little thing, I swear! I sent you an invite to my blog, let me know if you didn't get it!

tookiecramer said...

I have to agree...your husband is hot!

tookiecramer said...

Oh and you and your kids are cute too.