At "Gramma Brabra's" Liam was really wanting to dress up so she very nicely dug this out for him to wear and he didn't take it off all day. What a cute cowboy.
On Wednesday, we went for a family walk to look for Leprechauns. Alas, we didn't find any, or a pot of gold. When we got home though, there were little green footprints all over the place that led to a plate of green frosted sugar cookies. Sophie said it was "the funnest day" and it made the 10 minutes of prep totally worth it.
Livi, practicing her instrument. Nothing but the best educational toys for my 3rd born.
Sophia is probably Liv's favorite person right now, she literally beams when she sees her. Soph is so sweet with her.
This face absolutely melts me. I swear the cutest baby girl ever... since Soph. Have I mentioned that besides the blue eyes and lighter hair they look identical? Crazy.
My blue-eyed baby whom I wasn't ready for, but now I can't imagine living without.
5 comments:
All too cute! What beauties you have, all three of them! Cute idea about St. Patricks day too!
Now I'm trying to remember what Liam said today? something like "bees scawy sophie? you aw-wight?" What a good "sheriff 'footy" he was.
I am in love with those kids, they make my entire day. I love that little face in the tubby
she has more hair than belle. she is so beautiful linds!!! all three of them! you could make some money off of them.
Love the new pictures, I love random cuteness when it comes to kids. Livi is getting so big! And I love the cowboy outfit Liam has on.
Post a Comment