Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures

Jake has had my camera a lot for the photography class he is taking this semester so I haven't been taking any pictures lately. Tonight I was looking through iPhoto though, and found these of the kids...


Sweet little Soph asleep in her new big-girl bed.


Swimming at Grandma Barbara's. Jake has been tending a lot this summer since he is only going to school right now. A lot of fun things happen in a morning but not a lot of picking up after themselves...


I know I always say it, but I can't get enough of this face.


This one made me laugh. I imagine this is what their faces would look like as teenagers late at night talking in one of their rooms. Liam is like "what do YOU want?"


I took this picture a few Sunday's ago. Jake and I take turns on the weekend letting each other "sleep-in" until... 8! I get Saturday, he gets Sunday. I gave Liam a bowl of chips (at 7:30 in the morning, I know...) and he climbed up on the chair with Sophia to share. I thought it was so cute.

10 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I can't believe how big Liam is getting...he is quite the little man! Where did you get Soph's bedding? I love it and can't find anything I like for Erika's new bed!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That is sweet, those pictures are great. I love Liam's hair in the two last pictures! So great!

Hill said...

cute, I love how sweet soph looks in her cute new bed stuff. They look so cute in the pool, we missed that pool party invite apparently. Love sophs suit.

Nat said...

I love the sleep pic of soph! And liam's hair is pretty great! Fun summer pics.

Tara said...

i love Liams crazy hair. sophia looks so big in the pictures of her in the pool...i can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Those are so sweet.

I love that you sleep in until 8! I do too! Jason wakes up with Finlee and gets her morning bottle then brings her into me just before he heads to work! It's a great routine! If I didn't stay up so late, I would be able to accomplish so much before 8AM! Oh well!

Craig and Monica said...

You're going to have your hands full when beautiful Sophia and handsome Liam are old enough to date!

Kelli said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish I had Sophs tan skin.

Dana said...

Love Liam's hair :). Such cute kids!

mindi said...

they look like such great friends. love it.