I know the quality of these pictures sucks but I just had to post them. That face kills me up every time I look at it! I love the first one so much I set it as the wallpaper on my desktop. For those of you who know what a hard time Sophia has given this poor little boy, these pictures say it all. I just barely got brave enough to let her hold him long enough to step back and snap a few pictures! I didn't get the photo I was looking for though so I will risk his life, and try again! (kidding, she really is better now... most of the time)
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Look at this face!
I know the quality of these pictures sucks but I just had to post them. That face kills me up every time I look at it! I love the first one so much I set it as the wallpaper on my desktop. For those of you who know what a hard time Sophia has given this poor little boy, these pictures say it all. I just barely got brave enough to let her hold him long enough to step back and snap a few pictures! I didn't get the photo I was looking for though so I will risk his life, and try again! (kidding, she really is better now... most of the time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that face is sooo funny. i like the bottome one where soph looks like shes trying to squish him
poor thing, he looks miserable. i love how Sophia has the biggest grin on her face like she is so proud!
Post a Comment