Santa sure knew what he was doing when he brought these tiny princesses to our house. Sophia spends about 40% of each day playing with, looking after, and going to balls with these ladies! Yes I know they are kind of freaky looking, but Santa did order them at Disney.com so blame Disney for the poor resemblence! I am also happy to report that 4 weeks after Liam's birthday, Soph seems to be getting used to having him around, physical abuse against him is down to a minimum each day! Hooray! Oh and about the princesses... THANK YOU SANTA!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
My tiny saving graces...
Santa sure knew what he was doing when he brought these tiny princesses to our house. Sophia spends about 40% of each day playing with, looking after, and going to balls with these ladies! Yes I know they are kind of freaky looking, but Santa did order them at Disney.com so blame Disney for the poor resemblence! I am also happy to report that 4 weeks after Liam's birthday, Soph seems to be getting used to having him around, physical abuse against him is down to a minimum each day! Hooray! Oh and about the princesses... THANK YOU SANTA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad santa told you where he got those tiny princesses, because i think we might need some of them around here!
since the abuse is subsiding, does that mean we get to start hanging out again???
Post a Comment